Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Turtle power

Auntie Mona is coming back from vacation today. She has been gone for about a week and a half, and Isaac misses her! I'm picking her up from the airport today, and then she is going to take Isaac for the whole day tomorrow. He'll love it... the picture is Isaac & Mona swimming at her house last month.

Isaac is now refusing to call anybody by their real name, and insists on using their Ninja Turtle names. He made a slight alteration in the naming, and I am now April. Maybe he finally realized Mom is a girl haha. He also gets ticked if I call him Isaac, and he goes "No Mom. Turtle." Oh, excuse me.

Seth is becoming such a HAPPY baby. He grins and giggles constantly, and his smile lights up his whole face. He especially likes when Isaac walks by.. when Isaac notices that he is smiling at him he says, "Look Mom! He is happy!" Warms my heart. I can't wait until they can actually play together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment