Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It has begun...

Sooo, Seth is already getting his first tooth. It started popping through a few days ago, and he is a drooling mess. It doesn't seem to be bothering him too much, but it did make him learn how to suck his thumb! It is way early for him to be teething, but Isaac was early with his teeth too.

Speaking of Isaac, we had our first case of sibling fighting today. I went to take out a stinky diaper, and when I came back Seth was screaming. I asked Isaac what happened and he said "I hit him." Greaaaaat. It has begun! At least Isaac was honest about it, but now he is mad he can't watch Ninja Turtles. You don't get to watch Ninja Turtles if you hit your brother!


Isaac has been all about Ninja Turtles lately. Last night he told Kevin that he was Leonardo, Kevin was Donatello, I was Rapheal, Seth was Michaelangalo, and Feeney was April. Way cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment