Monday, July 20, 2009

Mom & Dad time!

Saturday night was the first night Seth stayed somewhere overnight! Both boys slept over at my Dad's house to give us a bit of a break & some sleep! Kevin & I saw a movie (The Hangover), and then went to have a few drinks with Mona & Jeremy. I did pretty well - only called to check up once! It was definitely strange not having to listen for a crying baby or entertain a 4 year old, but the sleep and relaxation was nice!

Speaking of sleep, Seth is finally letting me get some! He now goes to bed around 8 and doesn't wake up again until about 4. Lets me get a good chunk of sleepy time in.

I signed Isaac up for preschool today! It is right down the street, 3 days a week starting in September. We went to go see the facility today, and Isaac didn't want to leave. He was having fun with the kids & playing with the trains. When we were leaving he told me he wanted to go to school there. Too sweet! My big boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment