Friday, November 19, 2010

POTTY!!

Okay, I know it's been too long. It's end of semester for me (a.k.a. crunch time), so school has taken over my life. Between my schoolwork and Isaac's schoolwork, I have no time leftover for anything. Yes, they have homework in Kindergarten now. I'm also helping out in his class every Wednesday, while Mona is the best Auntie/sister ever and watches Seth for me. He loves when I'm there helping out, so I will enjoy that while I can. In a few years I'm sure he won't be so anxious to have me around all of his friends.

I shouldn't say I don't have time for anything else, because I'm actually insane and am potty training Seth. Yes, Seth, at 18 months old. I swear he is ready, because he has been taking his diaper off before peeing and then pees on the ground. Figured I might as well teach him where it goes if he insists on running around naked. I'm loosely following this method and he has actually made huge progress today. He has initiated twice, and gone without first peeing on the floor. WOOHOO!

I'm sure he will appreciate me talking about his peeing on the floor in 10 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment