Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!


We made our annual trek out to Tracy for trick or treating with the Ericksons! Isaac, Nick, and Seth were Super Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, and Toad, respectively). Ashley was a witch with a cool light up costume, and Natalie was Ariel. I couldn't get a picture of Natalie because she never stays in one place, but I promise she was adorable!

We had a great time, and I wish we could have stayed longer. I had an essay due that night by 10pm - school is always such a downer, huh? We went with Chrystal's friends so there were about 10 kids. Isaac ran ahead with the pack of kids and we barely saw him during trick or treat time. He made out with tons of candy. Seth, on the other hand, was not in the Halloween spirit haha. He HATED his costume and only wore it for the pictures. We pushed him in the stroller while trick or treating, and he seemed thoroughly unimpressed by it all. Hopefully he'll be old enough next year to understand the concept of CANDY, which is usually a good motivator for kids. 

I'll try and upload some pictures from Isaac's school parade soon. If only I could find the camera....    :\


No comments:

Post a Comment