Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So many teeth.

I don't know how I pulled it off.

1. Seth had his first dentist appointment today! Both of my kids got their teeth extremely early, and they said because he has 10 teeth already, he should start regular check ups/cleanings. He was the youngest patient they ever had, and did SO GOOD. He let them polish all of his teeth and put the fluoride on. 

2. Once he was done, I got MY teeth cleaned. I thought they were insane to suggest we have appointments at the same time, because Seth's attention span is about 5 minutes max. They turned on a Thomas movie for the boys, he sat in his stroller eating goldfish, and I actually got through my appointment. The boys started fight at one point toward the end, but I turned my "mom voice" on and they cut it out. The dentist was impressed and how quickly I can switch into mom mode. ;)

If anyone is looking for a good family dentist in the area, I highly recommend Dublin Family Dentistry. We go to Dr. Chen, and the atmosphere is so welcoming it makes going to the dentist not so bad (which is hard for me!). They have great hours so you'll be able to go without taking time off of work. Check them out on Yelp . 




No comments:

Post a Comment