Monday, September 20, 2010

Family update

For the first time ever, Kevin and I are BOTH in school! I have a full-time schedule, and Kevin is starting off with 2 online classes. We are about a month into the semester, and are handling it well. I am so, so grateful for his support. I honestly couldn't do it without him, and the motivation our kids give me to provide the best I can for them.

Kevin works 40+ hours a week while I stay home with the boys, and I go to school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Last Friday was my last day watching Anaiyah (a.k.a Queen Princess Anaiyah). I wish I could have continued, but it was really too much for me once school started. I found a great replacement daycare for her, so I hope today goes smoothly for her AND Khahiliah. We all know it is harder on the moms.. :)
Here is the little mama on her last day with me. Khahiliah made sure to dress her in all pink for me. The boys will truly miss her, and so will I.

To pick up the slack for the lost income, I've started working every Saturday at Zac's Cafe. I just got the news that I'll be taking over Sundays too, starting mid-October! I love working there, especially since I'll work with my sister every day I'm there.

Love to all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment